I have to begin by saying this has quickly become my favorite shadow palette of all time. The colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation is deep and the consistency is creamy. It lasts all day and it has some unique neutrals along with many bright/dark/colorful colors and highlighting colors. Perfect for travel and the only palette I can take without missing any of the shades I decided to leave at home.
When this line first came out, it was junk, but then it got reformulated into really great products. If you haven’t tried this brand or haven’t tried it recently, you have got to pick this up! I tried my best to capture the colors but my photography just doesn’t do this justice. So many of the colors are duo chrome, there’s just no way to convey the real intensity of the shades.
The starred shades are the never before seen shades. The shadows are paired into sets of two to help you create blended looks. The inside and back of the book contains eye charts to create specific looks.
This is the left side of the palette from top to bottom:
- *Dark Throne is a matte black.
- Sunset Blvd. is a deep gold with gold micro-glitter.
- Holy Bible is an iridescent icy gray/blue.
- *Instagram is an iridescent pinky lilac.
- *Smile Now is a duo chrome iridescnet orange with a rosy pink sheen.
- *Queen is a duo chrome deep brown with blue shimmer that sometimes appears iridescent.
- Precious is an iridescnet neutral brown.
- *8 Bit is a shimmery green/teal.
- Oddfellow is black with blue micro glitter.
- *Stupid Autocorrect is a shimmery wine.
- *Cry Later is a dark mocha with same micro-glitter.
- Bukowski is a shimmery deep blue teal.
- Babe is a bright iridescent purple.
- *Geek is a shimmery peach.
- Birdcage is an iridescent chartreuse.
- Galore is a shimmery peach, slightly more iridescent than Geek.
- *Arcadia is an iridescent lavender.
- *Countess is a matte peach.
- *Piaf is and iridescent charcoal gray.
- Fallen is an iridescent bronze/gold.
- Gunner is a shiny evergreen with same micro glitter.
- *Hexagram is a shiny olive brown.
- Wonderland is a deep plum with same micro glitter.
- WTF is a shimmery burgundy.
Pros: Long-Lasting, Lots of Color Options, Creamy, Smooth, New Colors
Available at: Sephora
You might also like: